The retail industry in the Philippines and around the world is highly competitive, and the ability to have an edge over your competition in terms of being able to effectively plan, organize and strategize your merchandise distribution, placement, and visibility of your products to maximize customer penetration is crucial.
Through competitive analysis with Business Mapper, you will be able to analyze different brands and products, as well as differentiate how positioning and placement in a retail store affects the sales of these items.
You will be able to see the brand availability of your products, as well as the availability of your competitors’ products for stores across the country. You will also be able to see how they are demographically spaced and clustered.
With Business Mapper's Live Connect tool, you can send photos of your customers shelf display in real time.
You can compare customer demographics and sales themes to provide you with the most effective possible decision making data to compare and analyze.
With Business Mapper you will have all the data available to you at the tip of your fingers to find the answers to the following key questions:
- How far from my D.C are my customers?
- How many accounts are in this barangay?
- Where do I sell the most products and why?
- Should I still service customers where there aren’t many customers?
- Which areas should I cover on day 1 and day 2?
- Should I do a universe survey first?
- Are my products being displayed properly?
- Are my sales reps following our merchandise display policies?
- is my POS display share better than my competitor?
Note: If this article leads to you making an inquiry to us, please use reference RE: BM-135 when you email us with your inquiry.